You are almost to the end of week 4. Congratulations!
In week 1 we asked you to respond “yes” or “no” to the following questions.
- I need to establish a savings plan for my child(ren)’s college or trade school.
- My family has a budget, and we stay within our budget each month.
- I could come up with $2,000 in the next 30 days if needed.
- I have a savings plan for the education of my child(ren).
- I have a specific savings goal I want to achieve such as a vacation or general savings.
- I want to build or repair my credit.
- I want to buy a new home.
- I am thinking about buying a new car.
- If I were faced with an unexpected expense today, I have a plan to fund it.
- If something were to happen to me, I have a will or trust set up for my family.
Did you know you have access to FREE online coaching sessions for these and other financial topics? While we have covered quite a lot of ground this month, we simply can’t cram everything we’d love to teach you in just one month’s worth of education.
Today’s assignment is to check out additional coaching sessions here. Browse around to find something that lines up with your financial needs, and we encourage you to consider are “Filling out the FAFSA” if you’re a parent or a soon-to-be college student, “Trim Your Budget” no matter what your situation, or “Am I Ready to Retire?” if you have retirement on the brain.
If you are a parent, we encourage you to share the Banzai Junior and Banzai Teen courses with your children. For users 16 and up, there’s Banzai Plus. The Banzai Courses use real-life scenarios to demonstrate the power of good financial planning. For kids, teens, and young adults, these courses teach basic and advanced financial concepts.
Need to catch up? Tap or click below!