Can Security Federal Investment Services help you?
1. Am I on track for the retirement I desire?
2. Does my portfolio fit my risk tolerance?
3. Is my estate in order, should something happen to me?
4. Are there upcoming education needs that I should be saving for?
5. Is my current advisor providing the level of service that my financial future deserves?
6. Are there foreseeable significant changes in my financial future?
LPL financial advisor Charlie Vergara would love to talk to you about your answers to these questions.
Call 765-471-3507 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment with Charlie. Ask about our complimentary financial checkups.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Security Federal Savings Bank and Security Federal Investment Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Security Federal Investment Services, and may also be employees of Security Federal Savings Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Security Federal Savings Bank and Security Federal Investment Services. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Indiana. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency
Not Bank Guaranteed
Not Bank Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value